Proactively monitor your endpoints with API Tests
Alert on the global performance and availability of your endpoints.
- Monitor and maintain your SLAs
- Validate HTTP requests to your services from several locations
- Out-of-the-box integration with APM, infrastructure, and logs
Monitor critical transactions and user journeys with our code-free, GUI-based web recorder
Fully hosted, automated tests ensure that important user experiences are preserved.
- Waterfall visualization of each step with screenshots of end-user view
- Powerful validations with use of flexible assertions, subtests and variables
- Breakdown of performance by selected locations and devices
Monitor any environment from your own secured private locations
Gain visibility into internal and external apps from inside your network
- Easily deploy and scale with our integrations with Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Create custom locations in areas that are mission-critical to your business
- Compare application performance as experienced by users from both inside & outside the internal network
Save time with Self-Maintaining tests
Keep your teams focused on building new features, not fixing brittle tests.
- Browser Tests intelligently re-identify elements even after UI changes
- Automatically updates existing tests to monitor new UI elements
- Reduce noise from broken tests as a cause of alert fatigue
Reduce mean time to resolution with unified visibility across your stack.
- See metrics, traces, and logs in the context of your test runs without having to switch between various platforms
- Visualize uptime data alongside key business metrics
- Discover issues earlier by running synthetic tests in your continuous integration workflow