Proactively monitor your endpoints with API Tests
Alert on the global performance and availability of your endpoints.
- Monitor and maintain your SLAs
- Validate HTTP requests to your services from several locations
- Out-of-the-box integration with APM, infrastructure, and logs
Monitor critical transactions and user journeys with browser tests
Fully hosted, automated tests ensure that important user experiences are preserved.
- Waterfall visualization of each step with screenshots of end-user view
- Breakdown of performance by selected locations and devices
- Fast root cause analysis and troubleshooting with APM integration
Create browser tests in minutes with the self-maintaining Web Recorder
Easy-to-use, code-free interface to record tests of critical user journeys.
- Record user actions via a GUI-based Web Recorder
- Powerful validations with use of flexible assertions and variables
- Empower non-technical teams to create browser tests
Save time with AI-driven, Self-Maintaining tests
Keep your teams focused on building new features, not fixing brittle tests.
- Browser Tests intelligently re-identify elements even after UI changes
- Automatically updates existing tests to monitor new UI elements
- Reduce noise from broken tests as a cause of alert fatigue
Reduce mean time to resolution with unified visibility across your stack.
- See metrics, traces, and logs in the context of test runs
- Visualize uptime data alongside key business metrics
- Reduce friction from context switching between various platforms