We care about the health and well-being of our employees and their loved ones. That’s why we have competitive benefits that include:
- Health, dental, and vision plans for employees, their families, and their dependents, subsidized with a zero-cost option for employees.
- Mental health care and awareness program that includes six free appointments every year with a licensed mental health professional.
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free educational materials and personalized matches on anything from child care options to legal assistance—and three free visits with a Licensed Professional Counselor.
In order to support our growing families, we offer best-in-class benefits to help Datadogs navigate parenthood at any stage:
- Parental leave of 16 weeks for birthing parents and 12 weeks for non-birthing parents.
- Fertility reimbursement and aid up to $10,000 annually.
- Adoption assistance up to $10,000 annually.
- New parent support provided for free with unlimited access to over 20 specialties of women’s and family health providers.
- Child care subsidy.
- Pet adoption assistance and insurance for employees adding a furry friend to their growing family.
We want to help you meet your financial goals. Here’s how we aim to do that:
- The Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows Datadogs to purchase shares at a 15% discount.
- 401(k) retirement saving plans.
- Monthly Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution of $1,800 for employees and $3,000 for families from Datadog annually to help offset health expenses paid via a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Financial planning assistance through local vendors.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program.
- Tax-deductible benefits to help employees save where they can.
Here are a few of the benefits we offer that aim to support our employees in their pursuit of healthy and rewarding activities beyond their daily work life:
- Fitness reimbursements up to $1,200 a year for employees, their spouses, and dependents for expenditures such as gym memberships, equipment purchases, and more.
- Strong learning culture offering individual- and team-specific training on an ongoing basis, as well as a wide range of learning programs delivered by our global Talent Development team.
- Manager Training that provides useful tools and frameworks around recruiting, managing, and developing teams.
Now, the fun stuff. These benefits ensure our employees have a remarkable experience both in and out of the office:
- Catered lunches and stocked kitchens in our Boston and NYC offices ensure that our employees stay fed and energized.
- Monthly team outings help colleagues socialize and build strong relationships over meals at local restaurants or immersive activities like museum visits or cooking lessons.
- Each year we bring together all Datadog employees from around the globe for Unleash, an epic night of food, drink, and entertainment to celebrate our achievements from the year before.
- Virtual and in-house yoga and fitness classes.
- Employee referral bonuses.
Our Discretionary Paid Time Off program gives employees the freedom and flexibility to take vacation time and personal days as needed.