Network Device Monitoring Product Brief
Learn how to monitor your entire network and reduce tool sprawl by providing a single source of network equipment and flow observability.
Datadog Network Device Monitoring provides observability for on-prem and cloud network devices and traffic. Device support includes switches, routers, load-balancers, firewalls. Traffic monitoring from the perspective of Network Equipment provides visibility into application-layer performance and the health of bare-metal appliances.
In this product brief, you’ll learn how to use Datadog Network Device Monitoring supports:
- Routers, switches, firewalls, & load balancers
- Equipment generated alerts: SNMP Traps
- Equipment metrics monitoring: SNMP
- Equipment flow monitoring: Netflow, sFlow, IPFIX, jflow
- Multiple alert types including threshold, change, & anomaly detection
Related Datadog platform capabilities:
- Multiple synthetics tests including UDP, TCP, ICMP, gRPC, & DNS
- Network performance monitoring for hosts, VMs, containers and serverless
- 600+ integrations including trouble ticketing, Slack, & Teams
- Log search, filter, analysis including syslog
- DNS monitoring