Datadog for Amazon Security Lake
Learn how to simplify security analytics for dynamic cloud-scale environments.
For Amazon Security Lake customers, building the needed pipelines in order to route security logs to various security analytics solutions can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process.
In this solution brief, you’ll learn how Datadog enables you to:
- Centralize security data and send logs for analysis
- Ingest and enrich Security Lake logs with other observability data
- Analyze and identify threats across all of the combined data with out-of-the-box dashboards and detection rules, or by writing custom security rules
- Visualize investigations with a graphical view into the full scope of potential threats embedded deeply or broadly across your environment (up to 15 months into the past)
- Accelerate and automate response to threats with workflow automation–use curated blueprints or create customized workflows to orchestrate end-to-end processes and common security tasks
- Collaborate more efficiently in Case Management workspaces for investigations automatically and thoroughly documented as postmortems, investigations, runbooks, and more