Standard Support, or if purchased Premier Support, will be provided to Authorized Users in accordance with the terms of this document. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this document will have the respective meanings assigned to them in the applicable Master Subscription Agreement between Datadog and Customer.
Requests for Support may be made through any of the channels referenced in the section below titled “Support Requests.” Customer agrees to provide Datadog with reasonable information and assistance to facilitate Datadog’s performance of Support, including, without limitation, a clear description of the issue, related configuration and log files, and cooperation to reproduce errors. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any alleged failure by Datadog to provide Support with reasonable skill, care, and diligence following a Support request shall be re-performance of the applicable Support.
ACCESS TO SELF-HELP MATERIALS
Datadog has numerous options available for Customers seeking self-help in addressing questions about the Services. Customers are responsible for evaluating any guidance found through these self-help options, which do not constitute Support. The self-help options are:
- Documentation - Our Documentation library offers extensive information for using and configuring our Services. Available at: https://docs.datadoghq.com/
- Datadog Learning Center - The Datadog Learning Center offers pre-recorded video courses for learning about our platform. Available at: https://learn.datadoghq.com/
- Datadog Slack Community - The Slack Community program, delivered external from the Services, is a network built by Datadog users for Datadog users to help each other find answers to questions or to share product tips and tricks. This means that the information in the Slack Community is not provided by Datadog as part of Support. The Slack Community can be accessed at: https://chat.datadoghq.com
- Foundation Enablement - Instructor-led, live classroom webinar training for learning core concepts and best practices across a range of Datadog services. More information is available at https://www.datadoghq.com/technical-enablement/sessions/
STANDARD SUPPORT PLAN
Customers may leverage the following channels to contact Datadog Support. Please see the section below title “Contacting Datadog Support” for details on hours and initial response times.
- Support Portal - Create and manage your Support tickets through Datadog’s online Support Portal, available at: https://help.datadoghq.com/hc/en-us
- Live Chat - Live chat within the Services. After logging into the Datadog web application, click the “Live Chat” button in the navigation menu to access Datadog Live Chat Support. Live chat is only available 10am - 7pm (EDT/EST), Monday through Friday.
- Email - email@example.com
PREMIER SUPPORT PLAN
Customers that purchase Premier Support will have access to all the resources identified above for the Standard Success Plan, plus the following additional Premier Support resources:
Through the support channels identified above, Customer may make a request for a call or video conference so that Customer’s team can discuss support issues live with Datadog support personnel. Upon receipt, the Datadog support team will provide Customer with scheduling options.
Designated Team of Global Support Engineers
A team of support engineers prioritized to providing Premier Support to assist Customers with the more technical aspects of issues.
Priority Handling for Escalations
The Premier Support team can expedite requests and directly engage with Datadog product and engineering teams to address issues.
Environmental Run Book
Internal support resources prepared by Datadog and tailored to customer’s implementations, services, and use cases known to Datadog to facilitate a more individualized approach to the reviews and responses provided by Datadog support personnel.
Quarterly Support Ticket Review
The Premier Support team will deliver recurring quarterly reports that include support summaries, including ticket counts, cadence call counts, Customer specific Support request trends, resolution times, service level goals met and other metric data.
Datadog will use a ticketing application to measure response and Resolution times from Datadog’s receipt of a Support request for an Incident. As used in this Section:
- “Business Hours” means 8:00 PM Sunday - 9:00 PM Friday (EDT/EST), excluding holidays. Current holidays observed by Datadog are Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- “Incident” means a failure of the Service to perform in material conformance with the MSA, applicable Order, and Documentation.
- “Resolution” means either Datadog has: (a) corrected the Incident that prompted a particular Support request so that the Services perform in material conformance with the MSA, applicable Order, and Documentation, or (b) determined the reported Incident was actually the result of an Exception; and
- “Workaround” means a configuration change, manual procedure, or other workaround designed to regain intended or previously functioning features and functionality, but that does not provide a complete Resolution.
In the event of an Incident, Datadog will respond to associated Support requests as follows:
|Business Critical Incident
Issues involving (a) total failure or severe degradation of a Service, or (b) Customer is unable to access the Service.
|Every response within 2 hours (24x7)
|Every response within 30 minutes (24x7)
|Datadog’s support engineers will work on the Incident 24x7 to provide a Workaround or Resolution. Datadog will provide regular status updates as agreed by the Parties. Business Critical Incidents will be escalated to senior engineering and/or management personnel as appropriate, which may include Datadog’s support senior leadership team.
|Degraded Service Incident
Issues involving partial failure or mild degradation of a Service. Customer is able to access some but not all Service features.
|Initial response within 12 Business Hours
|Every response within 4 Business Hours
|Datadog support engineers will work on the Incident during Business Hours to provide a Workaround or Resolution. If Datadog fails to provide a Workaround or Resolve the Incident within eight Business Hours, the Incident will be escalated to senior engineering personnel.
All other issues not amounting to Business Critical or Degraded Service. These include, but are not limited to non-critical technical issues, product “how-to” questions, implementation questions, and feature requests.
|Initial response within 48 Business Hours
|Every response within 12 Business Hours
|Datadog support engineers will work during Business Hours to (i) provide a Workaround or Resolution for Incidents; and (ii) respond to other issues and queries.
Premier Support is currently only provided in English.
Exclusions - Support Plans do not include any of the following:
- Free and pre-commercial services - Any services provided without charge or any alpha, beta or other pre-commercial releases of a Datadog product or service (or feature of functionality of a Service).
- Billing questions - Billing questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed with your applicable customer success representative.
- GovCloud - The terms of this document do not apply to support offerings for Customers on Datadog’s GovCloud offerings, which support is subject to separate terms.
Modifications - The Support Plans may be modified from time to time by Datadog, provided that the level of support will not materially decrease during the applicable Order Term.